Missile Cards [DEMO]
A downloadable Demo
NOTE: I've temporarily nerfed/removed the demo, as it's quite outdated and the full game will be launching on Steam on April 7th. Stay tuned for the game on itch.io as well, following the main launch!
"It's kind of like Missile Command, only re-imagined as a turn-based strategy card game."
Arm your defenses and blast away flaming death orbs, nuclear warheads, and other hazards hurtling down from space before they annihilate your base. Loosely inspired by the Atari classic Missile Command, Missile Cards re-imagines the intense bombardment defense gameplay as a turn-based card game. Unlock new bases, upgrade your arsenal, complete missions, and challenge your card skills against increasingly brutal decks in this highly replayable solo-card game.
- Avoid annihilation through strategic card play and pressure cooker defense card deployment.
- Uncover new bases with unique decks, hazards, defenses, and missions.
- Deploy missiles, lasers, cannons, shields, repair drones, orbital death rays, and much more!
- Unlock special cards to modify your deck and improve your chances of survival!
- Fast to learn, highly replayable solo card game action!
Missile Cards is being made with GameMaker: Studio.