Missile Cards [DEMO]
A downloadable Demo for Windows
NOTE: This is only a pre-Beta DEMO (i.e. a work-in-progress). If you enjoy it, please take a moment to vote YES for Missile Cards on Steam Greenlight! Thanks! -Nathan
Demo build updated 1/6/2017. Changelog:
- Skip turn now only costs 1 AP
- First hand now always starts with at least 1 defense card
- Fixed targeting bug: weapons now auto-target the closest hazard by row
- Reduced the cost of card unlocks
- NEW: Fixed a crash bug that appeared when you spammed the shots
- NEW: Fixed scoring system breaking (from the earlier update).
- NEW: Fixed crash when completing a perfect win
- Probably broke something else in the process (let me know if you have any issues!)
"It's kind of like Missile Command, only re-imagined as a turn-based strategy card game."
Arm your defenses and blast away flaming death orbs, nuclear warheads, and other hazards hurtling down from space before they annihilate your base. Loosely inspired by the Atari classic Missile Command, Missile Cards re-imagines the intense bombardment defense gameplay as a turn-based card game. Unlock new bases, upgrade your arsenal, complete missions, and challenge your card skills against increasingly brutal decks in this highly replayable solo-card game.
- Avoid annihilation through strategic card play and pressure cooker defense card deployment.
- Uncover new bases with unique decks, hazards, defenses, and missions.
- Deploy missiles, lasers, cannons, shields, repair drones, orbital death rays, and much more!
- Unlock special cards to modify your deck and improve your chances of survival!
- Fast to learn, highly replayable solo card game action!
Missile Cards is being made with GameMaker: Studio.